For most businesses, having a digital presence is very much correlated to success.
This 6 part course is designed for founders in the early stages of their journey who are currently making key decisions.
Webinar 1: Creating your first website
Webinar 2: Databases and online security
Webinar 3: Taking payments, invoicing and accounting
Webinar 4: Search Engine Optimisation
Webinar 5: Hiring your first developer
Webinar 6: CRM and automation
Each lesson will be a live webinar session.
A webinar is a seminar conducted online- you will see the teacher, the teacher’s presentation or screen, and you will have the ability to ask questions throughout the class through the webinar software.
Throughout the course, students will be connected via Slack which is a team collaboration tool. You will have support here from each other and the teachers. It’s a great way to share resources and keep each other focused, and organise to meet IRL if you are nearby.
All classes will be recorded in case you miss a class and we have teachers on hand to answer your questions during the week, again, via Slack
Here are a few reasons why you may want to join us:
- You have started/want to start a company
- You are a freelancer
- You are looking to hire your first technical hire
- You’re looking to upgrade from your minimum viable product.
- You are not technical but will be working with the tech team.
- You want to learn from people who do this every day
- You want to learn in a supportive, open environment
£30 per session
£150 for all sessions (buy 5, get 1 free)